The Tax page, which you access by clicking Compliance in the top menu bar, lists the forms you've created so far, with the following details for each one:
- Client– the client's name
- Form type– the type of form - activity statement or FBT
- Period– Reporting period
- Lodgment due– the date each form needs to be lodged by
- Status– status of the return.
Click Add form at the top of the page to get started on a new form.
- In the Search field, start typing the name of the client.
The forms that match the letters you type are listed .
- Click on the link in the Period column to open the form.
To filter by...
- Client: Start typing in the search box. The list will automatically change to only show clients who match the text you've typed.
- Form type: Select a form type from the list. To show all forms, select All form types.
- Financial year: Select a financial year from the Year list. To show all financial years, select All years.
To reset all the filters, click Reset filters.
The filter tabs give you an easy way to further narrow down the forms listed in your Tax page. Click on one of the tabs to only show forms with that status.
The filter tabs work on the forms that you've already narrowed down using the filter fields - they don't override the options you've selected there.
The Outstanding quick filter shows any forms that haven't been lodged.
Deleting forms is permanent – you won't be able to undo it.
Open the form you want to delete.
You can only delete returns with a status of In progress.
- Click the trash icon that appears next to the Save button.