Australia only (for New Zealand information, see Creating a card)
Create a card for any employee you'll pay using AccountRight
- Employee cards store personal, contact, and payroll details
Once you've created an employee's card, you'll need to enter their payroll information
To create an employee card
- Go to the Card File command centre and click Cards List. The Cards List window appears.
- Click New. The Card Information window appears.
- Select Employee in the Card Type field.
- Enter the employee’s name and contact details.
- (Optional) If you want to assign a code to identify the employee, enter one in the Card ID field.
- You can now enter the employee's payroll information.
Click OK to save the card.
Will the employee use AccountRight?
If you’re setting up an employee and they’re going to use AccountRight, you’ll also need to give them access to your company file.