You can print, email, or save forms as you enter a transaction.
Automatically print, email, or save
Set up your preferences so that you can automatically print, email, or save sales and purchases when you record them. Just select the required option in the Sales or Purchases tab of the Preferences window.
In the transaction window (for example, the Sales window), click Print. A list of print options appears.
Choose a print option:
- Default form—If you've specified a default form in the customer or supplier card, this form appears as an option. Otherwise, the Pre-Printed […] option appears.
- Select Another Form—Click to choose a different form or a customised form from a list.
- Preview—Preview the form in a new window.
Note that the transaction will be recorded before the form is printed.
- In the transaction window (for example, the Sales window), click Send To. A list of sending options appears.
- Choose a sending option:
Email—Send the form as a PDF attachment by email. If you’re emailing a sale or purchase (Not Basics), you can send the email to multiple addresses and attach another file or document to the email.
Compatible email applications
To email using AccountRight, Microsoft Outlook must be installed on your computer.
- Disk—Save the form to your computer or removable media as a PDF.
Note that the transaction will be recorded before the form is sent.