How satisfied are you with our online help?*
Just these help pages, not phone support or the product itself
Why did you give this rating?
Anything else you want to tell us about the help?
In the Community Forum, you can find support and answers from MYOB Essentials experts and other users. You can ask and answer questions about MYOB Essentials, and learn from the experiences of other MYOB Essentials users.
Registering for the forum
Before you can use the forum, you need to register for an account. Once you register, you can post questions and answer other users’ posts.
To register for the forum
- Go to the MYOB Essentials Community Forum and click the Register link at the top of the page.
- Enter your name, country and email address in the relevant fields.
- Choose a username and password, and enter them in the relevant fields.
- Enter your MYOB software registration details and your business name in the relevant fields.
- Read the Rules of Participation and select the checkbox to indicate that you agree to follow them.
- Click Submit. You are signed in, and directed to the main page of the forum.
Before you can post any messages to the forum, you need to be signed in. You can sign in to the MYOB Essentials Community Forum by clicking the Sign In link at the top of any forum page, then entering the user name and password you registered with.
Click Forum Help at the top of any page on the Community Forum for more information.