After you begin using MYOB Essentials, you may want to add more users.
You must be an administrator to do this task
Only users with administrator access can create and modify users.
To create a user
- In MYOB Essentials, click your business name and choose Users.
The Users page appears, with a list of all the users for your MYOB Essentials business.
- Click Invite a user. The Invite a user section of the page appears.
Enter the user’s First name, Last name, Privilege and Email address.
For more information on the different user privileges, see Users.
- When you’ve entered all the necessary details, click Send invitation.
The invitee’s details are added to the list on the Users page, with the status of Invited.
An email is sent to the invitee giving them the option to:
- accept the invitation by creating a new user login,
- accept the invitation by using an existing user login, or
- decline the invitation.
- If you want to set up more users, repeat from step 2.