You can view the details of contribution files that have been uploaded to the super portal using the Historic contributions page. If you're looking for the status of payments submitted to super funds, use the payment reporting feature.
- Click the navigation button and select Contributions.
The page lists the contribution files that have been uploaded, who uploaded them and the number of employee contributions that were included in the file.
If you’ve uploaded lots of files, you can use the filters at the top of the page to see just those of a particular status, for example ‘Failed’, or for a particular period. You won’t need to use the Employer filter unless there are multiple employers set up in your portal.
The Status column shows the processing stage of the information submitted:
Icon Name Description Paid Funds have been paid to clearing house Partially paidPayments are outstanding Underpaid The payment was underpaid Overpaid The payment was overpaid Cancelled The payment was cancelled Dishonoured The payment was dishonoured Partially sent Some data and payment have been sent to the fund Sent Payment and data have been sent to the fund Error paying There has been an error paying to the fund
- If the Issues column shows there are problems with the information you've submitted:
- Click the grid icon in the Actions column.
- For each employee that's listed, click into the sections that indicate an error exists.
- Click in the fields that have a red border to see a description of the issue with the information.
- Fix all the issues and then click Next.
- In the Review step, fix any other issues that are identified (look for the alert icon ), and then click Next.
- You can now save or submit the contributions.