What is an MYOB Account?
An MYOB Account is an account used to log in to both your MYOB Atlas website, and my.MYOB.
Want to know more about MYOB Accounts? Check out our FAQs below.
What is my.MYOB?
- upgrade or downgrade your MYOB Atlas plan
- manage your MYOB Atlas billing information, credit card details and invoices
- manage your MYOB Atlas account information
- manage any other MYOB products you may have.
You'll use your MYOB Account to log into my.MYOB.
Want to know more about my.MYOB? Check out our FAQs below.
For information about logging in to your MYOB Atlas website, see Logging in to your MYOB Atlas website.
We'll create an MYOB Account for you, then send you an email with your account details plus instructions on how to log in to my.MYOB for the first time and set your password.
You may already have an MYOB Account if you use other MYOB products, or if you've signed up to the Community Forum. In these cases, you can use your existing MYOB Account to access and manage your MYOB Atlas account. After you sign up to MYOB Atlas, you'll find your subscription listed under My Products in my.MYOB.
If you can't log in to my.MYOB, it may be because:
- you've only just signed up and your account isn't active yet
- you're no longer a registered user of MYOB Atlas or other MYOB products
- you've entered the wrong password (after 3 incorrect attempts your account will be locked for 20-40 minutes)
The MYOB Atlas website owner is the only one who can access my.MYOB and make changes to the account. Other users can view the account details within MYOB Atlas but can't access my.MYOB to make changes.
No. You can still go to the My account page of your MYOB Atlas website as usual, but we'll direct you from there to my.MYOB.