If you've created a Facebook page for your business, you can link it to your MYOB Atlas website. By linking your Facebook business page to your website, you can:
- display a link to your Facebook business page in the Follow us section of your website (see below)
- tell your social network contacts about your website (see Linking social network accounts to your website)
- post your website news to your Facebook business page (see Adding news)
- display your Facebook business page news on your website (see Adding news).
To link your Facebook business page to your website, follow the steps below.
Click Add your social networks in the Follow us section on the right of your homepage.
If you've already added social network links in the Follow us section, click the Edit settings link at the bottom of the Follow us section.
- On the Follow us page, click the Add a Facebook account link.
- Enter your Facebook login details in the Facebook login window, and then click Allow in the Request for permission window.
- Both your personal Facebook account and your Facebook business page are now linked to your website. If you don't want your personal account to be displayed on your website, deselect the checkbox in front of it and then click Save.
A link to your Facebook business page will now appear in the Follow us section of your homepage.