The registrant makes, and is taken to have made, the following warranties, when applying to register or renew the registration of a domain name:
- all information provided to register or renew the registration of the domain name (including all supporting documents, if any) are true, complete and correct, and are not misleading in any way, and the application is made in good faith;
- the registrant meets, and will continue to meet, the eligibility criteria prescribed in auDA's published policies for the domain name for the duration of the domain name licence;
- the registrant has not previously submitted an application to apply for the same domain name with another registrar using the same eligibility criteria, and the other registrar has rejected the application;
- the registrant is aware that even if the domain name is accepted for registration, the registrant's entitlement to register the domain name may be challenged by others who claim to have an entitlement to the domain name;
- the registrant is aware that auDA or the registrar can cancel the registration of the domain name (that is, the domain name licence) if any of the warranties set out above is found to be untrue, incomplete, incorrect or misleading.