This termination code is generally related to a problem AccountRight has with interacting with the computer’s display drivers or settings.
- Optimise and verify your company file (File > Optimise Company File and File > Verify Company File).
- Make sure you're using the latest video and display drivers on your computer. You can check the manufacturer's website for the latest drivers, or see the following Microsoft support articles for information on driver updates:
- Try changing your screen's resolution settings. The minimum screen resolution for AccountRight v19 is 800 X 600. See these Microsoft support articles for help:
- Check for Windows updates to see if there's any Important or Optional updates that need to be installed. This might also identify updated display drivers.
- Restore your most recent backup. The error may be due to a recent corruption in your company file. By restoring your most recent backup, the error may be resolved. Unfortunately this means you will need to re-enter all transactions since the backup was created.
Getting a different termination code?
For any termination code, try optimising and verifying your company file (File > Optimise Company File and File > Verify Company File).
If this can't be done, or more errors are shown, you'll need to restore your most recent backup.