You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.
How satisfied are you with our online help?*
Just these help pages, not phone support or the product itself
Why did you give this rating?
Anything else you want to tell us about the help?
If you’ve imported an electronic bank statement to the wrong MYOB Essentials bank account, or if you’ve imported the wrong statement, you can delete the imported statement and import the correct one.
Note that you can’t delete bank statements containing transactions that fall within a locked period. If you want to delete these statements, you’ll need to unlock the period before deleting them.
- On the Bank transactions page, click the View Import History button at the top of the page. The Import History page appears.
- In the Bank account list, select the account you want to delete an imported transaction for.
- Click the x icon in the Action column for the statement you want to delete. The Bank Statement Transactions window appears, displaying a list of all the transactions in the statement, and their allocation status.
- Click Continue. A message appears, displaying a summary of the statement you’re deleting. Note that if the statement you’re deleting contains transactions that fall within a locked period, you won’t be able to continue until you’ve unlocked the period.
- Click Delete. The statement is deleted, and the bank transactions are removed from MYOB Essentials.