You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.
my.MYOB is a secure website that you can log into to download your Payroll software, installation instructions and any available updates.
When you register your MYOB software, or download a software trial from us, you will specify an email address and password which will become your my.MYOB login credentials. These credentials allow you to log in to my.MYOB.
Having trouble accessing my.MYOB?
Contact the MYOB Customer Service Team.
To log in to my.MYOB:
- Open an internet web browser.
- Go to http://my.myob.co.nz
- Log in using your email address and password. If you're not sure of your password, click Forgot your password? and follow the prompts to reset your password.
Create a new folder on your computer where you can save downloaded files. This makes it easy to find and use these files after they're downloaded.
To download from my.MYOB
Once you're logged into my.MYOB, go to the My Products menu and choose Downloads.
'Downloads' option not available?
You might not have a current support subscription. To check the support status for your product, go to the My Products menu and choose My Products.
- Select your MYOB product and all available downloads will be listed. Here's an example:
- Click the name of the file you want to download and choose to where you want to save it. If you created a specific folder for this, save the download there. If downloading a software installation file, we recommend you also download the update instructions.
- Once all downloads have been completed you can open the downloaded files as described below.
The downloaded file will have a 3 letter file extension such as .zip, .pdf, or .exe, e.g. Release Notes.pdf. This determines the type of file - here's a description of each:
|.zip||These are compressed files which contain one or more other files. Double-click the .zip file to view its contents (using the compression utility your computer uses, e.g. Winzip). You will need to extract the files from the .zip file to allow you to use them. Depending on the compression utility your computer uses, the process for extracting files from a .zip file will vary. For more information refer to your Windows help documentation, or if you use a 3rd party compression utility (such as Winzip), refer to its help documentation.|
|These files are typically information documents, such as Release Notes or Update Instructions, which open in a PDF reader such as Adobe Reader. Adobe Reader is free software and can be downloaded from the Adobe website. If the PDF document doesn't open automatically when you click the link in my.MYOB, double-click the downloaded .pdf file to open it.|
These are installation files. To install your update, double-click the .exe file to run it, then follow the on-screen prompts.