Do not delete this page - MYOB Practice navigates to it from within the product
The Corporate admin Client lodgements page displays all created, outstanding, lodged and rejected ASIC forms.
The ellipses menu displayed next to each form lets you perform different actions, depending on the form type and status.
|Outstanding||Displays all unlodged forms. Selected by default.|
|In Progress||Displays all unlodged, partially prepared forms that not been completed, and a task has not been created.|
|Pending signature||Task has been created and forms sent to the client for signing.|
|Ready to lodge||Your client has approved and signed the forms. The forms are ready to be sent to ASIC.|
|Under review||Form has been lodged and is currently under ASIC's review.|
|Rejected||The form has been lodged and has been rejected by ASIC.|
|Done||The form has been lodged and accepted.|
To access the Client lodgements page, select All clients and click Corporate Admin on the top menu bar.
- From the Client lodgements page, click the Ready to lodge tab.
- Click the ellipses button for the form you want to lodge.
- Choose Lodge.
- From the Client lodgements page, click Create an entity located on the top-right of the page. The Create an entity page appears with the following options:
- For the type of entity you want to set up, click Prepare form.
- From the Client lodgements page
- Click the ellipses button next to the form you want to delete.
- Choose Resume to continue preparing the form, or Delete to delete the In progress form.