You're able to apply various filters to your list of online businesses to display only those you want to view.
- Click the Filter button on the Online files view of the Transaction processing page.
Select the options you wish to filter your online files by, making sure there is a tick in the checkbox for the products you've selected.
Online files with a subscription status of cancelled are not normally displayed on your Online files page. You can, however, display any cancelled online files by selecting the Cancelled or Inactive option within the subscription status filter, but the settings for that file (in Essentials or AccountRight) will control what you can see, and you can’t make any changes.
Any online files with a subscription status of Failed will display until they expire, but you won't be able to open them.
Your online files list is filtered based on the options you've selected. Your filter options are displayed below the Filter button.
You can further search the filtered list by entering a file name in the Search text field.
Click Reset filters on your Filtered by listing to remove all the filters you’ve previously selected.
- Click the Filter button. The Filter options display with your previous selections ticked.
- Deselect the filter option you no longer want and / or select another option.
- Click Close. Your filters are updated and your online files list is filtered based on the options you’ve now selected. Your new filter options are displayed below the Filter button.
- You can further search the filtered list by entering a file name in the Search text field.
While you were filtering and sorting your files, some new files may have been created or upgraded. Any new listings will appear where they belong according to the current sorting/filtering. Any updated listings will remain where they are but with updated content.
If you can't see new files, try editing your current filters.
If you refresh your browser all filtering and searching is removed and your page reverts to the default view. You’ll need to re-apply your filtering or sorting.