- Created by DijanaN, last modified on Oct 29, 2019
How satisfied are you with our online help?*
Just these help pages, not phone support or the product itself
Why did you give this rating?
Anything else you want to tell us about the help?
New Zealand only
We've partnered Mico to have their invoices automatically sent to your In Tray. Just link your Mico account with your MYOB AccountRight business.
Looking for another supplier?
We've partnered with a number of other suppliers and we'll be adding more suppliers soon. See automating supplier invoices.
To link your Mico account with MYOB AccountRight
Log in to your Mico account.
- Click Connect to MYOB. An MYOB window will appear.
- Log in to your MYOB account. Your accounts are now linked and Mico invoices will be sent directly to your In Tray after each purchase.
What do I need to do when making a Mico purchase?
- Log in using your account details.
- Complete the checkout process.
Mico will send your invoice to your In Tray.Your invoice will usually be delivered to your AccountRight In Tray on the night of your purchase. Learn more about working with In Tray documents.
All purchases made in store through a Mico trade account will be recorded in Tradedoor. If the Tradedoor account has been linked to an MYOB account, these invoices will automatically be sent through the MYOB account.
Do I have to code every line item?
No. When your Mico invoice arrives in your In Tray, select Create New Spend Money or Link to Existing Spend Money.
In the Spend Money window, type or select the account number to categorise your purchase, selecting the account that best suits your line items (which have been imported from your Mico invoice).
Now every future Mico invoice will be auto-allocated to the same account number.
Fill in any additional information you require and click Record to complete. See example below:
How do I opt out of this service?
- Log in to your Mico account.
- Click Disconnect in the MYOB bar. You'll now be disconnected and Mico invoices will not be sent to your In Tray.
If you're having trouble setting up your account, contact Mico.