How satisfied are you with our online help?*
Just these help pages, not phone support or the product itself
Why did you give this rating?
Anything else you want to tell us about the help?
If this error occurs when saving or editing a recurring transaction, we have a workaround below. If the error occurs persistently at any other time, check the community forum for a solution or contact us.
Our experts are working on a solution for this error. Until then, here are some workarounds for specific scenarios.
Getting this error when working with recurring transactions?
This workaround will eliminate this error when working with recurring transactions.
- Go to the Setup menu and choose Preferences.
- Click the System tab.
- Deselect the option Warn if jobs are not assigned to all transactions.
- Click OK.
Getting this error when editing a customer card?
This is caused by invalid payment details in the customer's card.
- Open the customer's card with the issue (Card File > Cards List > Customer tab > click the zoom arrow to open the card).
- Click the Payment Details tab.
- Check the bank account information entered to make sure it is correct.
- Click OK.
Getting this error when converting a sales order to an invoice?
This can occur if the order was created in an earlier AccountRight version, then after updating to a newer version you try to convert the order to an invoice. Our experts are working on a permanent fix, so make sure you're using the latest AccountRight version.
Still need help?
If you're getting this error and the above info doesn't help, call our support team (or jump onto LiveChat) and we'll be happy to help. In Australia call 1300 555 123, or in New Zealand call 0508 328 283.