How satisfied are you with our online help?*
Just these help pages, not phone support or the product itself
Why did you give this rating?
Anything else you want to tell us about the help?
If you have bank feed transactions that you can’t or don’t want to match, you can hide these transactions. Hidden transaction don’t appear in the Bank Feeds window.
You can't delete bank feed transactions, only hide them.
Examples of transactions that you would hide include:
- transactions left over from when you started using bank feeds
- transactions you've manually entered and already reconciled.
To hide a transaction
In the Bank Feeds window, right-click the transaction and choose Hide Transaction. The hidden transaction disappears from the Bank Feeds window.
Note that you can't hide more than one transaction at a time. If you'd like to be able to hide multiple transactions at once, vote for this feature on the AccountRight Idea Exchange.
You can't hide transactions that have been matched. You'll need to undo the match first, then hide the transaction. To undo a match, click the unmatch icon ().
To view a hidden transaction
- In the Bank Feeds window, go to the Display Transaction field and select Hidden. If the transaction you want doesn’t appear, change the date filters and click Update.
- Select a transaction and click Unhide. The transaction disappears from the Bank Feeds window.
- Go to the Display Transaction field and select Current. The hidden transaction now reappears in the Bank Feeds window with the rest of your bank feed transactions.