Accountants Enterprise Practice Manager only
Industry-standard key performance indicators (KPIs) are available to enable your practice to manage its business better. Complex calculations can be performed using information from your MYOB database.
Calculated columns enable you to calculate the days between two selected milestones in Job Manager, for example, to calculate the number of days it took to complete a job.
From the Job Sheet homepage:
Right-click anywhere on the milestone column headings and select Add Calculated column. The Calculated column window opens.
The two milestones to be used in the calculation from the drop-downs.
Whether to Exclude weekends from the calculation.
Enter the title for the Calculated column.
The new calculated column is added to the Job Sheet homepage.
- The calculated columns are always displayed after the Milestone columns.
- The calculated columns display the days between the supplied parameters.
- The calculated column uses the due date or the completion date in the calculation.
- If a milestone does not contain either a due date or a completion date, the result for the calculated column is blank.
- The Total column at the bottom of the sheet for a calculated column displays the average number of days, not the total number of days.