Accountants Enterprise with Practice Manager only
A quick way to create a new disbursement sheet is to copy from an existing disbursement sheet.
You can use this function:
- If you import charges on a monthly basis to the same clients. You can copy the data from a previous month into the current month.
- If you've entered disbursements to an incorrect date. You can copy the sheet to the correct date and then do corrections on the incorrect date.
You can also copy sheet data on behalf of another employee, if you have the authorisation rights to do so.
In the toolbar, click the Contacts drop-down and choose Open > Employees. The Find Employees page opens.
- In the Search for field, type the employee code or name and click Search.
- Double-click the employee name to open the employee record and select Timesheets tab.
Select Disbursements from the drop-down.
- Review the disbursement sheet entries to locate the sheet you wish to copy from and make a note of the date.
On the Tasks bar, click Copy disbursement sheet.
Under the Copy Sheet column, select the date of the sheet you want to copy data from.
Under the Create Sheet column, select the date of the sheet that you want to copy the data to.
Click the Copy Total checkbox if you want to copy the dollar values in addition to the details of the previous sheet to the new sheet.
Click Copy. Sheet Copied successfully appears.
On the Tasks bar, click Refresh .
The disbursement sheet displays under the Timesheets tab > Disbursement section.
If you don't see the disbursement sheet, then the date range may not in the current period. Change the date range on the right hand side of the screen if the sheet falls within a different period.
Review and adjust the newly copied sheet if required, then follow your usual authorisation and posting process.