Page tree





Practice Manager only

If an error is made in the tax rate for entry of an unallocated cash receipt, you can reallocate the receipt and correct the tax level.

To unallocate an unallocated receipt with incorrect tax level
  1. Access the Debtors Ledger in Ledger mode for the client. See Accessing the debtors ledger.

  2. Ensure that the Show Zero option is selected. All transactions for the selected client are displayed.

  3. Select the receipt which was allocated incorrectly.

  4. Click Unallocate. The Unallocated Cash Tax Rate window opens.

  5. Select the correct tax level from the Select Tax Rate field drop-down.

  6. Click OK. The unallocated receipt shows the correct tax level.