This tab includes items relating to specific types of companies, as well as to foreign transactions:
- Item 9-Capital allowances Depreciating assets first deducted this income year
- Item 10-Small business entity simplified depreciation
- Item 11-Consolidation deductions
- Item 12-National rental affordability scheme
- Item 13-Losses information
- Item 14-Personal services income
- Item 15-Licensed Clubs only
- Item 16-Life insurance companies and friendly societies only
- Item 18-Pooled development funds
- Item 19-Retirement savings accounts (RSAs) providers only
- Item 20 Label J - Foreign income tax offset
- Item 21-Research and Development tax incentive
- Item 22, label L-Early stage venture capital limited partnership (ESVCLP) tax offset
- Item 23, label M-Early stage investor tax offset
- Item 24-Internet trading
- Item 25-Reportable tax position
Overseas transactions or interests / Thin capitalisation / Foreign source income:
These are mandatory questions and must be answered even if you do not have any overseas transactions or interests. Tax will roll over the answer from the previous year and where that is N, the preparer must review the answers each year. If the answer at Item 27, 28 or Item 29 is Y, then you must complete and attach an International dealings schedule 2018:
- Item 26-Label X International related party dealings/transfer pricing
- Item 27-Label Y International dealings greater than $2 million
- Item 28-Label Z Overseas interests
- Item 29-Label O Thin capitalisation
- Item 30-Label I Transactions with specified countries
Where the appropriate information is reported in the Company tax return you must complete an International dealings schedule 2018 (NAT 73345). The International dealings schedule may be completed in MYOB Tax and lodged with the Company return via PLS.
Overseas branch operations include:
- Business operations carried on by an Australian resident entity at or through a fixed place of business in another country.
- Business operations carried on by a foreign resident entity at or through a fixed place of business in Australia.
See International dealings schedule 2018 on the ATO website.