When you have processed all the assets movements for the year (adding, selling, private use, etc.) you can view reports. If no further changes are required, you can then post your journals.
|UI Text Box|
This example is an AU system but can be used for NZ. NZ systems may have some differences.
<script src="https://fast.wistia.com/embed/medias/imkt5jqgj7.jsonp" async></script><script src="https://fast.wistia.com/assets/external/E-v1.js" async></script><div class="wistia_responsive_padding" style="padding:56.25% 0 0 0;position:relative;"><div class="wistia_responsive_wrapper" style="height:100%;left:0;position:absolute;top:0;width:100%;"><div class="wistia_embed wistia_async_imkt5jqgj7 videoFoam=true" style="height:100%;width:100%"> </div></div></div>
Reports that you can run from assets:
- Low value pool schedule.
- Small business pool schedule.
- Tax and accounting schedule.
- Journal summary report.
- Additions and disposals.
- Full Schedule, when running Accounting and Taxation.
- No pool report (NZ).
- Click Reports on the toolbar.
- Click the report that you want to view. The Report Option window appears.
- Click OK.
On the toolbar you can:
- search for a particular asset
- print a hard copy of your report
- save your report to various formats.
|UI Text Box|
In register settings, you need to have selected whether you want your accounting or your taxation journals submitted back into your workpaper period or trial balance view.
|title||To process a journal|
- To view a journalsa journal, open the workpaper period or trial view and click View journals Trial Balance (Workpapers) period and, on the TASKS bar, click View journals.
Changing your asset register will change the journals.
- To submit a journal, select Submit Journal on the TASKS bar select Submit Journal. The journal is passed to the workpaper period or trial balance view as a draft journals.
If you have not already posted the journal into the configured ledger, the new journal replaces the original journal.
If you have already posted your journal back to the configured ledger, the journal is submitted as an adjustment journal.
- To post the journal, select Post Journals or on the TASKS bar select Post Journals. The journal is posted back to MYOB Ledger.