|Getting ready for the next generation of MYOB software|
To prepare for new services and to simplify accessing MYOB AE/AO, the number of passwords now required can be reduced to one MYOB Login.
Once MYOB Logins are activated for your practice, your employees will be identified for login by their email address and password. The process cannot be reversed.
|UI Text Box|
You need to have internet access so that your MYOB Logins can be validated.
What is a valid MYOB Login?
When logging in, you use a single user name and password, known as an MYOB Login, for accessing MYOB solutions such as AccountRight, Essentials, my.MYOB and Accountants Enterprise/Accountants Office. This MYOB Login will be the same details that you use to access my.MYOB.
|title||To prepare your practice in five steps|
- Configure your Practice MYOB Logins.
- See Practice_MYOB_settings.
- Identify which employees have an MYOB Login.
To do this:
Access the Find Employees page.
Right-click on the table and select the my.MYOB login option from the Field Chooser.
Drag and drop the option onto your column heading row.
You are now able to print this list of employees.
Edit your employee MYOB details.
- a good idea to check the task permissions associated with your employees. See Disabling_employees_from_entering_their_own_MYOB_Logins.
We also advise that you review your employees details in my.MYOB using the Maintain User option and reconcile the employee login in MYOB AE/AO. See Knowledge Base article 36703 for information on how to update your employees rights/permissions to the my.MYOB website.
- Notify all your employees that there is a change in how they will access MYOB AE/AO.
- Activate MYOB Logins for your practice.
Logging into MYOB AE/AO
Setting up MYOB Logins for your practice
Disabling employees from entering their own MYOB Logins