If you've upgraded from a lower AccountRight product to a higher AccountRight product, some command centres might not show. For example, if you've upgraded to AccountRight Plus or Premier (Australia only) and you’ve never used payroll features before, the Payroll command centre won’t appear. Similarly, if you've upgraded from AccountRight Basics to AccountRight Standard, the Purchases and Inventory command centres won't appear.
But don't panic, if you're registered your AccountRight subscription entitles you to use a higher AccountRight product, it's easy to change—see the steps below. If you want to change your AccountRight subscription, contact us and we'll make it happen.
|UI Text Box|
Try before you buy
AccountRight lets you try any product in the AccountRight range by using the sample company file (Clearwater). This means if you are registered for 're entitled to use AccountRight Basics or Standard, you can take a look at the features and functions in a higher product, like AccountRight Plus or Premier.
To change your AccountRight product
Although you can explore any product level with your software, you can only upgrade files to a higher product level (for example, from AccountRight Basics to AccountRight Standard, AccountRight Plus, or AccountRight Premier).
|title||To change your AccountRight product|
- Open your company file.
Go to the Help menu and choose Change Product. If this option isn't available, see the FAQs below.
- Select the product you’re changing to.
- Click OK. You'll be prompted to confirm your company file in the new product.
- Confirm the company file.
|UI Text Box|
Downgrading not available
Once an AccountRight v19 company file has been upgraded to the new AccountRight, it can't be downgraded. Pre-upgraded company files can still be opened in AccountRight v19.
<h2><i class="fa fa-comments"></i> FAQs</h2><br>
|title||Why isn't the Change Product option available?|
Why isn't the Change Product option available?
There are a few reasons this might be the case:
- Maybe you're already using the highest AccountRight product that you're entitled to. And remember, you can only change UP in product level, e.g. from AccountRight Basics to Standard or AccountRight Standard to Plus.
- There is an active bank feed on the company file. You'll need to contact us for help.
- Your company file used to be online but now it isn't. You'll need to contact us for help.
Need help changing your product?
We're here to help.
- Australia - 1300 555 123 (7am - 8pm Mon-Fri, 9am - 5pm Sat-Sun Melbourne time)
- New Zealand - 0508 328 283 (9am - 10pm Mon-Fri, 11am - 7pm Sat-Sun New Zealand time)