To delete an attached document
Deleting If you've attached a document by linking it from the in tray, deleting (removing) attachments from that attachment will unlink it from the transaction and send it back to the in tray.
If you've attached a document by an other means, deleting it from bank transactions means you'll no longer have access to the attached document. If you'd like to retain a copy of the document before you delete it, view the attachment (as described above) and save a copy.
- From the Banking menu, choose Bank transactions.
- Find the transaction with the attachment (it'll have a paperclip icon).
- Click the transaction's paperclip icon.
- Click the Delete icon on the attachment.
- Click OK to the confirmation message.