The Setup and Data folders contain your BASlink template and backup files. By copying these folders to your Desktop (then putting them back later in the process) you won't need to setup your entire BAS again after fixing this issue.
To copy the Setup folder:
- Close AccountRight.
- Simultaneously press the Windows and E keys on your keyboard (the Windows key is between the Ctrl and Alt keys). The File Explorer window appears.
Find your BASlink folder. Use the table below for guidance.
|If you're using this software version:||Your BASlink folder will be here|
(v19.12 or earlier)
|Your BASlink folder will be here|
(v19.13 or later, Australia only)
|AccountRight Standard v19|
|AccountRight Plus v19|
|AccountRight Premier v19|
|AccountRight Enterprise v19|
- Double-click the BASlink folder. You will see a Setup and Data folder.
- Right-click the Setup folder and choose Copy.
- Right-click on the Desktop and choose Paste. The Setup folder will be copied to your Desktop.
Now do the same for the Data folder:
- Go back to the BASlink folder (see the table above for guidance).
- Double-click the BASlink folder to locate the Data folder.
- Right-click the Data folder and choose Copy.
- Right-click on the Desktop and choose Paste. The Data folder has now been copied to your Desktop.