If you use an invoice that has already been customised to suit your needs (for example, you placed your company logo and modified some columns), you don't need to stop using it. Instead, you can simply add the 'Dun & Bradstreet' text from any of the forms you downloaded in the previous task.
The simplest way to do this is:
- Go to the Sales command centre and click Print/Email Invoices.
- Click Advanced. The Advanced Filters window appears.
- Select the appropriate form layout from the Form Layout drop-down list.
- From the Selected Form for Sale drop-down-list, select one of the Dun & Bradstreet forms downloaded in the previous task. For example the Exclusive Sales invoice, DB-EXSIPLN-2003.
- Copy the fields you need from the Dun & Bradstreet Payment Terms and Conditions section.
- Press and hold the SHIFT key.
- Click all the fields you need.
- Go to the Edit menu and choose Copy.
- Click Cancel to close the form.
- Select your customised invoice from the Selected Form for Sale drop-down-list, and then click Customise.
- Make room for the Dun & Bradstreet text in the bottom part of the form. You can do this by moving up or resizing some existing fields on your form.
- Paste the Dun & Bradstreet text from the clipboard to your invoice. To do this, go to the Edit menu and choose Paste. If you are using a customised form that contains the M-Powered 'How To Pay' section we suggest you place the Dun & Bradstreet text below this.
- Save the changes (click Save Form to overwrite your form, or click Save Form As if you want to give the form a different name).
You can now print or email your invoices using this customised form.
|UI Text Box|
Saved the form with a new name?
If you saved the customised form with a new name and your customer cards have been set to use a specific form, you'll need to change the Printed Form specified in the Selling Details tab of the customer's card (Card File > Cards List > Customer tab > open the card > Selling Details tab)