If you need to manually resend an M-Powered Payments transaction due to the New Payment button not being available, refer to the following procedure. This procedure involves re-processing the Electronic Payment transaction so that you may authorise and send it through the M-Powered Service Centre.
For more information on sending and authorising payments, refer to the M-Powered Payments User Guide attached to the bottom of this support note.
To Recreate the Electronic Payment
- Go to the Purchases or Payroll command centre and click Transaction Journal.
- Change the date range to include the date the Electronic Payment transaction was processed.
- Locate the Electronic Payment transaction the memo of this transaction will read Electronic Payment (see the example above) and will list all of the transactions that were paid electronically.
- Click the zoom arrow next to the payment to open the transaction.
- Once the transaction is open, go to the Edit menu and choose Delete Electronic Payment Transaction. Note: This will not delete all of the individual transactions. This procedure will simply allow these transactions to be reprocessed electronically. Once the Electronic Payment transaction has been removed, all of the individual transactions will be available for processing in the Prepare Electronic Payments window.
- As the transaction has been paid using the M-Powered Payments service, you will receive the below message.
- As you have already sent the transaction using M-Powered Payments we recommend that you do not delete the transaction from the M-Powered Service Centre, but keep it as a record that the payment was failed and re-sent.
- Click OK.
Once the transaction has been removed, you will now be able to reprocess the payments through the Prepare Electronic Payments window. Once the electronic payment has been recorded, you will then need to authorise and perform a Send/Receive within the M-Powered Service Centre to re-send the payments.
For more information on processing Electronic Payments, refer to the M-Powered Payments User Guide attached to the bottom of this support note.