The easiest way to download AccountEdge is from www.myob.com/downloads . On that page, choose the installation file you need and save it to your Desktop. Only download and use products and versions you're licensed for. Visit www.myob.com/downloads for details.
|UI Text Box|
AccountEdge and Mac OS "Catalina"
AccountEdge will is not work on compatible with the new Mac operating system, called "Catalina"...Learn more.
Look on your Hard Drive (HD) or use Finder to locate the downloaded files. You can also press Command-F to bring up the Find dialogue.
If you downloaded the update instructions, double-click to open the PDF file. You'll need a PDF reader for this, such as Adobe Reader.
- Double-click the downloaded installation .zip file to unzip it.
- Double-click the .dmg file to display an installer window.
Start the installation:
|If installing||do this|
|AccountEdge Pro or Basic|
- On the installer window, click and drag on the AccountEdge icon on the left hand box, and drop it on top of the Applications shortcut.
- Double-click the Applications folder icon to view your applications.
- Double-click the AccountEdge application. The Welcome to AccountEdge window appears.
|AccountEdge Network Edition|
- On the installer window, double-click the Setup icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- When installation is complete, click Finish.
- Repeat for each workstation in the network.
After installing, manually check for additional updates by going to the AccountEdge menu and choosing Check for Updates.