You can easily restore a backup copy of your MYOB Payroll file. Note that restoring a backup replaces the current payroll file you have open. If you want to retain this version, you need to make a backup of this file before restoring.
|title||To restore a backup|
- Go to the File menu and choose Restore.
- Locate your backup file by clicking the ellipsis button (...) to browse for the location.
- Highlight the required backup then click OK.
- Click OK again.
- Click OK to the following warning window.confirm you're overwriting your current Payroll company file.
- Click OK.to the confirmation message.
You are now ready to continue using your payroll and your data will be as it was when you made the backup.