To reset your password
If you’re trying to log in to MYOB Essentials and receive a message that says you’ve entered an invalid user name or password, you may have entered either your user name or password incorrectly.
First, make sure that the user name you're entering is the same as the one you received in the activation email when you registered your MYOB Essentials business. Then, make sure you’ve entered your password correctly. Remember that passwords are case sensitive.
If you’re sure that your user name is correct, it may be that the password you’re using is incorrect. In this situation, you can reset your password.
- Go to the MYOB Essentials login page (Australian users: essentials.myob.com.au | New Zealand users: essentials.myob.co.nz)
- Click the At the sign in prompt, click Forgotten your password? link at the bottom of the page. The Forgotten your password page appears.
- Enter your Email address .
MYOB Essentials will automatically reset your password to a new, temporary password, and email it to your nominated email address.
- Check your email for an email from MYOB with the subject ‘Your MYOB Essentials account password has been reset’. If you don't receive an email, contact us for help.
Click the Login page link in the email and enter the Email and Password provided in the email to log in.
|UI Text Box|
The password provided to you in this email is for temporary access to your MYOB Essentials business only. We recommend that you change this password after logging in to MYOB Essentials.
- Complete the steps in To change your password above to change your temporary and click Continue. You'll be sent an email containing a reset code.
Open the email and copy or take a note of the reset code.
Enter or paste the reset code into the Code field on the Reset your password prompt.
Enter a New password and click Update password.