To apply via Westpac Live
If you're in Australia and you use Westpac Live (Westpac's online banking) and you have a Westpac bank account, these steps are for you.
If you use Westpac Corporate Online, or have a Westpac credit card account, or you're in New Zealand, you'll need to complete a bank feed application form. See the task below for instructions.
To apply for a bank feed via Westpac Live
- Start AccountRight.
Go to the Banking command centre and click Bank Feeds.
|title||If it's your first bank feed|
- The Manage Bank Accounts window appears. Click Get Started with Bank Feeds.
- An internet browser window opens and the MYOB Sign In window appears.
- If prompted, sign in with your MYOB login details (email address must be lowercase).
- Proceed to step 4 below.
|title||If it's an additional bank feed|
- The Bank Feeds window appears. Click Manage Bank Accounts.
- When the Manage Bank Accounts window appears, click Add or remove a bank account. An internet browser window opens and the MYOB Sign In window appears.
- If prompted, sign in with your MYOB account details (email address must be lowercase).
If you have multiple MYOB products or company files, select the applicable product and company file.
Choose your company file from the Set up bank feeds for this company file list.
Click Add more bank accounts or Add more credit cards.
|UI Text Box|
'Add more' buttons missing?
Oops - you're probably not the online owner (this is usually the person who set up your AccountRight subscription). If you are the online owner (or should be), contact us and we'll help sort it out.
Select Westpac from the list of financial institutions.
Choose the option to complete your application Online through my bank.
Note that you'll need to have access to the online banking system for this account. If you don't have access you'll need to submit an application form - see "To apply with an application form" below.
- Click Apply for bank feed.
- Copy the MYOB bank feed reference number that’s displayed on your screen. You’ll need this number when authorising the bank feed in your online banking system.
- Sign in to Westpac Live.
- Go to the Services & preferences menu and select Services.
- Click Bank feeds in the Account Services section.
- Select the bank account you are setting up the bank feed for in the From account menu.
- Select MYOB as your third-party service provider.
- Paste the MYOB bank feed reference number into the MYOB Bank Authorisation field.
- Provide your email address in the Contact Email field.
- Click Connect feed.
Applications are usually processed by Westpac within 24 hours, but it can take a few days—we'll let you know when it's ready. To check the application status, see Manage bank feeds.
If you haven't heard from us after 5 business days, give our bank feed team a call on 1300 555 931.
Once it's ready, you'll need to link the bank feed to the corresponding account in AccountRight. See task 2 below for instructions.