The Sales Register is accessible from the Sales command centre. This window lists all your sales transactions for one or all customers and date range.
Here's what you can do in the Sales Register:
View open and closed invoices, quotes, orders and returns and credits
- Click the applicable tab based on what you're looking for.
- In the Search By field, select one or all customers.
- Specify a date range.
- (Optional) Enter text to search in the Search field.
|Finding a transaction|
|Print the sales currently displayed in the Sales Register (quotes, orders, invoices, etc.)|
- Click the applicable tab and filter the list as required.
- Click Print. The Sales Register Detail report displays.
- Print or export the report as required.
|Delete a sale|
- Open the sale.
- Go to the Edit menu and choose Delete Sale.
|Deleting a transaction|
|Change the status of a sale|
- Click a quote or order.
- Click Change to Order or Change to Invoice.
|Changing a sale's type|
|Record a customer payment|
- Click an order or open invoice.
- Click Receive Payment.
|Apply a customer credit to a sale or offer a refund|
- Click a credit on the Returns & Credits tab.
- Click Pay Refund or Apply to Sale.
|Settling customer credits|
|Create a new sale||Click New Sale, New Invoice, New Quote or New Order on the applicable tab.||Enter an invoice, quote or order|
|Create a purchase order from an order or quote|
- Click the quote or order.
- Click Create PO.
|Creating a purchase order from a sale|
|adjust Adjust the displayed columns|
- Change the column order by clicking a column heading and dragging it to a new position.
- Change the column width by clicking and dragging the edge of a column heading left or right.
|Print or export the sales register|
- Display the information in the sales register that you want to print or export.
- Right-click in the sales register and chose Copy List to Clipboard.
- Paste the list into a spreadsheet or any document you like, ready for printing.