To set up a bank feed for a NAB account:
Your AccountRight company file doesn't need to be online to set up bank feeds, but you'll need an internet connection.
There are two parts to setting up a bank feed:
Start the application process in AccountRight, then complete an application form.
Once your bank feed application is approved, choose the AccountRight account the bank feed applies to.
1. Apply for a bank feed
Here's how to get started:
2. Link the bank feed to an account in AccountRight
|title||To apply for a NAB bank feed|
To apply for a NAB bank feed
- Start AccountRight.
Go to the Banking command centre and click Bank Feeds.
|title||If it's your first bank feed|
- The Manage Bank Accounts window appears. Click Get Started with Bank Feeds.
- An internet browser window opens and the MYOB Sign In window appears.
- If prompted, sign in with your MYOB login details (email address must be lowercase).
- Proceed to step 4 below.
|title||If it's an additional bank feed|
- The Bank Feeds window appears. Click Manage Bank Accounts.
- When the Manage Bank Accounts window appears, click Add or remove a bank account. An internet browser window opens and the MYOB Sign In window appears.
- If prompted, sign in with your MYOB account details (email address must be lowercase).
If you have multiple MYOB products or company files, select the applicable product and company file.
Choose your company file from the Set up bank feeds for this company file list.
Click Add more bank accounts or Add more credit cards.
|UI Text Box|
If you don't see these buttons, make sure you're the online owner , who is usually the person who set up your AccountRight subscription.
Select National Australia Bank and enter your bank account details.
Select the I confirm... checkbox then click Submit .
You'll be prompted to print the bank feed application form.
- Click Print Form. The authority form and cover sheet appear. A copy of the authority form is also sent to you by email.
- Print the form.
- Read the cover sheet for instructions on how to complete and submit the form.
- Click Done in the Print the bank authority form page.
The My Products page appears. This shows details about your AccountRight subscription and online services.
The Bank Feeds section is updated with the details of the bank feed you have just applied for.
- If you want to:
- apply for another bank feed, click Add more bank accounts or Add more credit cards and continue from step 5.
- return to AccountRight, close the internet browser.
Your application should be processed within 10 business days—we'll let you know when it's ready. To check the application status, see Manage bank feeds.
If you haven't heard from us after this time, give our bank feed team a call on 1300 555 931 contact product support (click chat or scroll down for other options on the Contact Us page).
Once it's ready, you'll need to link the bank feed to the corresponding account in AccountRight. See task 2 below for instructions.
We’ll notify you by email when your bank feed is ready to use. You can then link the bank feed to the corresponding account in AccountRight.
|title||To link an account to the bank feed|
To link an account to the bank feed
- In your company file, go to the Banking command centre and click Bank Feeds. The Bank Feeds window appears.
- Click Manage Bank Accounts. The Manage Bank Accounts window appears.
This window shows the status of your bank feeds applications so you can follow their progress.
- Click Check/update status.
The bank feeds Log in window appears.
- Sign in with your MYOB account email address and password (email address must be lowercase).
The Manage Bank Accounts window reappears. This window shows all the bank feeds you have set up and their status.
In the Associated Account column, select an account from the list. This will be the account that the bank feed will be compared to. You can only select accounts set up as a bank account or credit card. Learn more about account types.
- Click Use Account. The account is now linked to the bank feed.
- Click OK to finish.
What happens next?
When your bank feed is ready and it's linked to an AccountRight account, you’ll be able to download and approve transactions into your company file. Check the delivery frequency for your NAB account.
Note that the first bank feed you receive will have transactions dated from when your bank feed was approved. Any transactions that occurred while you were waiting for the bank feed to be set up won’t be included. If you want to import and reconcile transactions dated before your feed approval date, you can import a bank statement.
<h2><i class="fa fa-comments"></i> FAQs</h2>
|title||How do I reprint the bank feed application form?|
How do I reprint the bank feed application form?
You can reprint the application form for a bank feed that you've applied for. If you need to apply for a new bank feed, repeat the steps above for applying for a bank feed.
- Start AccountRight.
- Go to the Setup menu > Manage Bank Accounts. The Manage Bank Accounts window appears.
- Click Add or remove a bank account. An internet browser window opens and the MYOB Sign In page appears.
- Sign in with your MYOB account email address and password.
- If you have multiple MYOB products or company files, select the applicable product and company file.
- Select an account and click Print authority form. The bank feed authority form and cover sheet appear.
- Print the form.
Have you been requested to resubmit a bank feed application? Repeat the steps above to apply for a bank feed.