You can delete bills from the Bills page, accessible from the Purchases menu.
If a bill has a payment applied to it, you'll first need to delete the payment before you can delete the bill.
|title||To delete a bill|
To delete a bill
- From the Purchases menu, choose Bills.
- In the bills list, find the bill you want to delete and click the Bill Number. The Bill page appears, showing the bill details.
- Click Delete. A confirmation message appears.
Click Yes to delete the bill. The Bills page reappears.
|UI Text Box|
Can't delete a bill?
If the Delete button is inactive, it could mean that the:
- bill has a payment against it. You'll first need to delete the payment (click the payment to view its details then click Delete).
- period has been locked. This prevents any transactions being deleted in the period. If this is the case, you'll need to unlock the period. See Locking periods
Let's see it in action