You can share a document you’ve previously sent or received with another client portal user, or someone who isn’t a user (known as contributors). For instance, you may want to share a financial statement with a client’s bank.
| UI Text Box|
When you share a document with a contributor, they can only see that document. Any tasks linked to the document aren’t shared with contributors.
| UI Expand|
|title||To share a document|
You can share a document only when you're in the single client view. You'll not see Publish to Portal in All clients view.
- In MYOB Practice, go to the client and click Documents in the top menu bar.
- Select the document you want to share and click Publish to Portal.
- In the Publish to portal window, make sure:
- Signature required is deselected.
- Notify people is selected.
- Click Next.
- Click Add other contributors > Add contributor.
- In the search box:
- search for and select a name
- if the user isn't already in the list, click Add new and complete the details.
Enter a subject and message, and click Publish and notify.
Any users and contributors that you have selected to share the document with will receive a notification by email.