For each entity type, the order of the reports in the Reports table can be modified. When the reports are exported to Microsoft Word or PDF, they will be displayed in the order that they are listed in the Reports table.
The order of the reports in the Default Report Selections table determines the report order for all clients of that entity type. The report order can also be modified on a client-by-client basis if necessary. See Previewing financial statements.
|title||How to change the order of reports|
- Select Maintenance > Maintenance Map (AO) > Client Accounting > Practice Report Settings. The Practice Report Settings page opens.
- Select the Entity Type from the drop-down.
- Find and select the report in the Default Report Selections table. The report is highlighted.
- Click to move the selected report up in the report order. Click to move the selected report down in the report order.
- Click Save Settings.
- Repeat Step 2. to Step 5. to modify the report order for each entity type which applies to clients in your practice.