The MYOB Intranet Administration can is only be accessed accessible by staff members with the appropriate security privileges (e.g., a MYOB Intranet administrator). The MYOB Intranet administrator will have been nominated as administrator by management and will have certain privileges employees with intranet administration rights. Management generally nominate an intranet administrator to maintain the contents of the MYOB Intranet.
The MYOB Intranet Administration functions are used to add, maintain and delete the categories and standard/stationery item information in MYOB Intranet. They are also used to configure and manage the team members (i.e., those that use MYOB Intranet), any Roles that can be assigned to the team members and certain administration functions include:
- adding, maintaining and deleting the categories
- adding, maintaining and deleting standard/stationery items
- configuring and managing the team members - updating roles assigned to employees and specific configuration settings.
|title||To access MYOB Intranet Administration|
- in AE/AO, on the toolbar, click the Documents drop-down and choose Intranet. The MYOB Intranet window opens.
- On the navigation bar, click the Administration link. The login window appears.
Select a login name.
|UI Text Box|
The Administration functions can only be accessed if your MYOB
intranet login has been configured as an MYOB Intranet administrator.
- Click the Administration link. This is located at the top of the MYOB Intranet window on the navigation bar. The login dialog appears.
- Select a login name. This must be a team member with administrator access.
- Enter the Password. Click Login. The MYOB Intranet Administration window opens.