MYOB Essentials, Australia only
You'll get this error if you haven't notified the ATO you're using MYOB for payroll reporting.
If you haven't notified the ATO...
Phone the ATO on 1300 852 232 or use Access Manager to notify the ATO of a hosted SBR software service.
Follow the prompts and provide your unique Software ID and MYOB details when requested.
|title||How do I get my Software ID (SID) and MYOB details once I've closed the STP setup?|
How do I get my Software ID (SID) and MYOB details once I've closed the STP setup?
If you need to get your Software ID outside the connect to ATO process, you can get it by:
- Go Payroll > Payroll Reporting.
- Click ATO settings.
- Note down your Software ID and notify the ATO you're using MYOB for payroll reporting (as described above).
If you have notified the ATO...
Check ATO settings and update Single Touch Payroll details if necessary.
|title||To check ATO settings|
- Go to the Payroll menu and choose Payroll reporting.
- Click the ATO settings tab.
- Check the ABN.
- If the ABN is incorrect click STP settings.
Follow the prompts to set up Single Touch Payroll again.
|UI Text Box|
Once the error is fixed the details will be sent when you process your next pay run.
If the issue persists get in touch with our support team on 1300 555 123.