If you were unable to report your payroll information to the ATO while processing pays, you can send the report from the online reporting centre. Remember, you need to report your payroll information on or before each pay day according to the rules of reporting through Single Touch Payroll (ATO website).
You can only send reports that are in the status of Not sent.
|title||To send reports outside of a pay run|
- Go to the Payroll command centre and click Payroll Reporting.
- Click Payroll Reporting Centre.
- Find the report you want to send.
- Click the elipses ... and choose Send to ATO.
- Enter your details into the declaration and click Send.