Payroll reports that have a status of Rejected can't be resent to the ATO. You need to work out why the report was rejected, how to fix it, and how you can ensure your payroll information is sent to the ATO.
Getting a different error? Authentication errors like these are generated by the ATO, so check their list of errors for more details.
|title||To view errors|
- Go to the Payroll command centre and click Payroll Reporting.
- Click Payroll Reporting Centre.
- Click the ellipses View report detail. button and choose
- Use the table above to troubleshoot the issue. If you can't find the error here, you can check the error list on the ATO website or get in touch with our support team on 1300 555 123.
- Once the error is fixed the details will be sent when you process your next pay run.
What's sent to the ATO?
Only your employees' year to date figures are sent to the ATO. Take a look at this quick video to learn more.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://fast.wistia.com/embed/medias/rtbor57am4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>