|UI Text Box|
These tasks require Administrator permissions.
To perform these tasks, make sure you're logged into AE or AO as an Administrator or Super User.
|title||To specify your Client Accounting Settings1. Enable MYOB Ledger for your practice|
- From within AE or AO, click the Maintenance menu and choose Maintenance Map.
- On the TASKS bar, click Client Accounting. The Client Accounting page appears.
- Click Client Accounting settings. The Client Accounting Settings window appears.
Click Enable AO/AE Ledger and Assets. A message appears, confirming that the ledger is enabled.
|title||2. Enter the location of AccountRight Classic|
If you have any AccountRight Classic (version 19 or earlier) software installed, enter program location in the relevant fields. You
client files, to use Client Accounting with their AccountRight Classic file we'll need to know where the version of the AccountRight software that opens the file is located.
This ensures Client Accounting is able to read and
ou can use the ellipses () buttons to browse to the installed location and select the myob.exe or myobp.exe file for the installed version.
|UI Text Box|
By default, AccountRight Classic is installed to the C:\ drive of the computer where the installation has been run.
The AccountRight Classic install is a client-only install, meaning that there is no separate server and workstation components to be installed.
- To apply the changes click OK to this window, then log out of AO or AE, and log back in.
|title||To give 3. Give your employees access to MYOB Ledger|
Head to the cashbook website for Australia or New Zealand.
- On the login screen, enter your Practice my.MYOB login credentials and click Sign In. If you've set up two-factor authentication, you'll also need to enter your two-factor authentication code.
- Once you're logged into Cashbook, click on the name of your practice located at the top-right of the screen.
From the drop-down menu, choose Manage firm users.
For each employee that you want to access MYOB Ledgers, click the toggle button in the Access column to display ON.
Once you're finished providing your employees access, log out or close the web browser.
After performing the tasks above, you're ready to get started. However, you may wish to perform some additional Administrative tasks to protect your client's data, or apply your practice's report style to the Reports produced from Statutory Reporter.
For information on how to do this see: