With Invoice Reminders, AccountRight will now email your customers reminders to pay their bills. When you first turn on Reminders, all of your customers will be enabled. You can stop certain customers from receiving Invoice Reminders by visiting their individual card file and selecting “Selling Details”.
If you turn Invoice Reminders off, we’ll remember which customers you had enabled and disabled, so when you turn it back on you don’t have to worry about sorting through individual contacts again.
This feature is still in beta, which means that when you enable it, reminders will be sent:
- 3 days before the due date
- 1 day after the due date
- 1 fortnight after the due date.
Note that AccountRight needs to be set up to send emails.
|title||How do I To set it up ? |
To set up Invoice Reminders:Open AccountRight
- Go to the Setup menu and choose Preferences.
- Click on the “Setup” tab
- Select “Preferences”
- Click on “Emailing” Emailing tab.
- Click on “Invoice reminders”
Tick the “Send invoice reminders” box.
- Invoice Reminders.
Select the option Send invoice reminders.
- Click OK on the Preferences window.
| How to |
|title||How do I To turn off reminders for individual contacts?|
To turn off reminders for individual contacts:
- Go to your the Card File
- Select Card List
- Choose a card and open it
- Click on the “Selling Details” tab
- Select “Invoice reminders”
- Untick “Send command centre and click Cards List.
- Click the Customers tab.
- Click the zoom arrow to open the customer's card.
- Click the Selling Details tab.
- Click Invoice Reminders.
- Deselect the option Send invoice reminders to this customer”customer.
- Click OK to save your changes.