App-based 2FA only
If you don't have access to your 2FA device to get an authentication code, you can use a backup code instead. Each backup code can only be used once.
|UI Text Box|
Using email 2FA?
If you don't have access to your emails, you'll need to call us to recover your account.
Downloading, printing or regenerating your backup codes
When you first set up app-based 2FA, you're prompted to download 10 backup codes. You can download or print these codes again by signing into https://my.account.myob.com/backupcodes
From here you can also regenerate 10 new backup codes. This deactivates your old codes, which is handy if you've lost them.
|UI Text Box|
Generate new backup codes before using the last two! You might need these to generate a new set of backup codes, otherwise you'll need to call us to recover your account.
Using a backup code
Here's how to sign in using a backup code:
|title||Signing in using a backup code|
Signing in using a backup code
- Sign in to your MYOB account.
- A screen appears asking for an authentication code. Click Try a different way to verify your account.
- Click Use one of your backup codes.
- Enter your backup code in the backup code field. The backup code you used to sign in can't be used again.
- Click Sign in, and you're done.
Can't access your MYOB account?
If you're having trouble accessing your account and don't have your backup codes, you may have been locked out. You'll need to call us to recover your account and log back in.