AccountRight v19 Plus, Premier and Enterprise, Australia, M-Powered Payments users only
AccountRight v19 is not compatible with Single Touch Payroll reporting. If you need to report your payroll activity, you need to upgrade to the new AccountRight.
|Anchor||features||featuresYou might not be able to upgrade if you use these features|
The following features aren't available yet in the new AccountRight, so if you use any of these in AccountRight v19 you might not be able to upgrade just yet:
- M-Powered Payments – we're building a replacement for this feature that works in the new AccountRight – see below for more information
- some multi-currency features – full multi-currency features will be available in AccountRight 2019.1 (check the latest upgrade info)
- negative inventory – this feature won't be available. If you need to keep using negative inventory, call us on 1300 793 130 (Australia) ,or 0800 60 69 62 (New Zealand).
- multi-location inventory – this will be available in AccountRight 2019.2
Watch this space! We'll have more info about your upgrade options soon.
|Anchor||mppayments||mppaymentsM-Powered Payments users upgrade options|
We're building a new service to replace M-Powered Payments that works with the new AccountRight – Payroll & Supplier Payments – but it isn't ready yet.
If you're just using M-Powered Payments and not any other unavailable features, you have the choice of:
- upgrading now and use electronic payments to pay suppliers and employees, or
- holding off from upgrading until the Payroll & Supplier Payments is available.
If you choose to hold off from upgrading, you can continue using AccountRight v19 until 30 September 2019, by which time Payroll & Supplier Payments will be available.
The choice is yours.
Find out more about the things you should know before upgrading.
M-Powered Payments users have an extended deferral from STP
If you're using M-Powered Payments and can't or don't want to upgrade just yet, we've worked with the ATO and you have been granted an extended deferral from STP reporting until 30 September 2019.
Deferral numbers were communicated by email. Keep the number handy in case the ATO get in touch with you about your STP deferral. However, you’re not required to proactively contact the ATO.
If you need any assistance in finding the deferral number, please contact MYOB support via Live Chat or by calling 1300 555 123.
Be part of the Payroll & Supplier Payments beta
Payroll & Supplier Payments is the service we're building in the new AccountRight to replace M-Powered Payments.
If you're interested in testing the beta version of this feature and giving us valuable feedback, register here.
If you can’t upgrade, you'll need to contact the ATO regarding a further deferral or exemption.