The Client workspace page gives you a quick overview of the status of client-related work, and lets you open client files. This saves you from needing to click into multiple sections in MYOB Practice to get the information you need.
To view a client's workspace, either click a client's name in the Contacts list or in Client sidebar.
To open a client's file from the client's workspace, in the Transaction processing section, click the AccountRight, Essentials or Ledger File Name. The file opens in a new browser tab.
The Client workspace will appear appears differently depending on whether you 're using use MYOB AE/AO or not.
The details in the Transaction processing section is
are the same regardless of whether you use MOYB AE/AO or not
MYOB Essentials or AccountRight, Cashbook file's transaction coding status.
You can click the AccountRight, Essentials or Ledger File Name to open the file in a new browser tab.
|UI Text Box|
- When you try to access a file from Transaction processing the first time, you may see a list of all of your client's businesses rather than the dashboard for that business. Click the business again to access it.
- If you were previously opening AccountRight files on the desktop via the Transaction processing page, you no longer need the AccountRight Launcher. There are still some features on the way for working with AccountRight files in the browser. For these features, you'll need to work with the file in the AccountRight desktop app (but you won't need the launcher for opening the file from Transaction processing).
Compliance list - AU
If you use MYOB AE/AO, compliance forms such as activity statements and tax returns will be listed here. Use the + to create a form from here.
If you don't use MYOB AE/AO, the activity statements will be listed here.
The details in the Tasks section are the same whether you use MYOB AE/AO or not.
Lists outstanding tasks sent to your client.
If you use MYOB AE/AO, you cannot edit any details. Make any changes in AE/AO.
If you don't use MYOB AE/AO, you can use edit the contact details using the Edit Contact details.
Edit button or click
|title||To edit contact details (non AE/AO users)|
- Click Edit contact details or the Edit button.
- Update the contact deailsdetails.
In the Responsibility section, you can assign a staff member or multiple staff member who is responsible for the client's work.
- From Contacts, select a client from your Contact list and click Edit
From the Client workspace, in the Details section, click . The Client details page appears.
- In the Responsibility section, click Assign staff member.
Select the staff member that will be responsible for the client from drop-down list. The staff member's name appears in the Responsibility section.
|UI Text Box|
You can assign multiple staff members to a client. Click Assign staff member again and select another staff member.
Once all staff members are assigned, click Save.
To unassign a staff member, click
(AE/AO users only)
the The family group the clients belong to. Click the family group name to view all the clients in that family group. To see the associations and relationships, click → in the Details section.
This is a read-only field. Go to MOYB AE/AO to make any changes to family groups and associations.
|Portal||The client's portal name.|
|UI Text Box|
We'll be adding more information to the workspace soon, but if If you have any suggestions on what you'd like to see, click the feedback link on the workspace page to let us know.