Because of the way you've paid the employee's cashed out leave, their leave balance won't be reduced.
Here's how to reduce their leave balance manually:
- From the Payroll menu, choose Employees.
- Click the employee's name to open their record.
- Click the Leave tab.
- Reduce the employee's annual leave balance by the number of hours of cashed in leave.
- If you're in Australia, reduce the Opening balance.
- If you're in New Zealand, reduce the Available opening balance.
- Click Save.
That's it - you're done! The employee has been paid for their cashed in annual leave and their leave balance has been reduced accordingly.