To run a statement of cash flow report
Here's how to generate the report. To learn more, see Statement of cash flow report.
- Go to the Reporting menu and choose Reports.
- Click to open the Statement of cash flow report.
- Choose a date range to report on.
- Click Report options for additional filters.
- View the report details.
- Click the dropdown arrow to view details of your operating, investing and financing activities.
- Click an account's Net balance to see the associated transactions.
You can export the report as an Excel spreadsheet or PDF by clicking Export. For PDFs, you can also choose which style template you want to use.
Note that you must enable editing of the spreadsheet from within Excel. If editing is disabled, the spreadsheet will not display the totals calculated in the report.