Process the refund
To process the refund, you'll need to create a customer credit for the original sale.
You can then complete the following steps to settle the credit and transfer its value into the asset (holding) account created in step 3 above.
- Go to the Sales command centre and click Sales Register. The Sales Register window appears.
- Click the Returns & Credits tab.
- Click the credit note you created, then click Pay Refund. The Settle Returns & Credits window appears.
- In the Account field at the top of the window, select the asset account created above.
- Click Record. This will record the refund against the customer card.
Next, you'll need to process the payment . Now, you'll need to process the electronic payment to the supplier card created earlier.