You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.
Version 1 Next »
Use the Business information ('What we do') and Contact information features to tell visitors who you are and what your business does, and let them know how to contact you.
In the following sections, we'll show you how to:
- Publish your business information (What we do), and
- Publish your contact information.
1. If you haven't published your business information, click the Add what your business does link in the What we do section.
If you want to edit your existing business information, click Edit settings at the bottom of the What we do section.
2. In the What we do title field, enter a title for this section. The default title is 'What we do', but you can change this if you want.
In the Tell us what you do field, describe what your business does. What sets you apart from your competitors and makes you unique? This is your pitch, so keep it short and to the point. For more information, see Writing a great positioning statement.
Once you're finished, click Save.
1. If you haven't published your contact information, click the Edit your contact information link in the Contact information section.
If you want to edit your existing contact information, click Edit settings at the bottom of the Contact information section.
2. On the Contact information page, complete the following fields:
Frequently asked questions
How does the 'Get vCard' link work?
By clicking the Get vCard link in the Contact information section of your site, your visitors can download a vCard (.vcf) file. This file saves your contact details in a format that can be imported into visitors' email clients, such as Microsoft Outlook.
Can I hide my business and contact information from visitors?
Yes, you can set the Content visibility settings for these features so that your business and contact information is hidden from your website. For more information, see Setting visibility options for your website content.